Set out below are the terms on which Redefined Aesthetics provides service to its clients. Please ensure that you have read and fully understood them prior to booking any treatment.
1. Appointments and cancellations
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us as soon as possible. We will need to know that you wish to cancel 24 hours before your appointment. Failure to cancel or rearrange may result in a charge being applied.
- Please arrive for your appointment at least 15 minutes in advance so that the necessary paperwork can be completed. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. we will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
- Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guide lines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
- Any client who requires treatment and brings a child with them must also be accompanied by another adult to chaperone the child whilst the client is being treated. Failure to bring an adult chaperone with any child will result in the treatment being cancelled and loss of the value pack treatment or deposit. No children under the age of 16 years at our premises must be left unattended at any time.
2. Credit card details, deposits and payments
- For any subsequent individual treatments up to the value of £350 a deposit of £25 will be charged and for any subsequent individual treatments over the value of £350, a deposit of £50 will be charged at the time of booking. Deposits can be used towards payment for treatment or left on your account for future treatments. Should deposits remain unclaimed by the client following twelve months of inactivity we reserve the right to withhold the deposit.
3. Courses of treatments
- All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment. All treatment courses must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 12 months will be forfeited.
4. Treatment suitability
- We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable.
- We will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide Redefined Aesthetics with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Redefined Aesthetics will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of us, regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit our liability for death or any personal injury resulting from our negligence.
6. Your right to complain
- We endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment with us you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either in person, by telephone or in writing.
- If your complaint is treatment related the matter will be discussed with the relevant practitioner and may require you to attend an additional consultation with that practitioner . The objective of this is to provide an explanation or a solution to your concerns. Redefined Aesthetics aims to furnish you with a full written response within 20 working days or where this is not possible, an explanation as to the cause of the delay.